What's new

Looking for a good domain (.com) registry

Kaiser77

Hi Folks,
Just wondering if anyone knows of a good .com (TLD) registry. Been with the same now for 11 yrs and it might be time for a change.
Good price (a must) and easy to use c/panel. Any info would be great.
Thanks everyone!
K77.

ErezY

What kind of price point are you looking at.. i.e what are you paying now? You have to look at both registration and renewal costs. For example GoDaddy provides unbelievable registration costs at times as low as $1.99 for 1st year, however, renewal costs are around $19.95.

VentraIP is only $15.95 per year, reg and renewal, for .com and has a nice control panel and great email support. And VentraIP don't spam you with marketing every day like crazy domains. I use their wholesale arm "synergy" which is a little cheaper, control panel is terrible but I have connected it to a WHMCS panel which makes it manageable.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I use two, Godaddy and Dynadot, both have reasonable cpanel, Dynadot perhaps the better of the two and cheaper

ErezY

I use two, Godaddy and Dynadot, both have reasonable cpanel, Dynadot perhaps the better of the two and cheaper
Don't forget Dynadot are USD price compared to Aussie resellers in AUD. You will be hit with conversion rates and commissions unless you have a US account of course. I don't.
Dynadot works out to be AUD$14.6198 (no GST) plus bank/conversion commissions. (US$10.99)
VentraIP works out to be AUD$14.50 (ex GST) and there are no bank/conversion commissions. (AUD$15.95 inc GST)

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
My last purchase at Dynadot was $11.78 Aus ..... if you have a certain amount of names with them you get discount

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member