What's new

Locksmith Domain - What To Do?

Snooks

Top Contributor
Im hoping some of you kind gentlemen will provide some advice on what i should do with a domain name. The name is

www.24hrlocksmiths.net

I registered it about 6 months ago thinking i could do some affiliate sales on what i consider is a great domain name. But despite looking far and wide, i simply cant find any affiliate programmes at all. Not one....i felt sure there would be a locksmith chain or something that i can tie in with...but no :(

So what do you think i should do now? I could sell the name and get little or develop it and hopefully achieve a good price in time to come, or, try and target adsense.

I have attached 2 screen images i took from Google Adwords, one AU and one US. Would you target a specific market or just all countries?

Any information or advice would be greatly appreciated as i'm unsure what is the best way to go.

Attachments

• Aust-lock.jpg
    Aust-lock.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 10
  • USA-lock.jpg
    USA-lock.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 9

DavidL

Top Contributor
Difficult one - the industry is super-local but the domain extension is very broad which doesn't help you.

My suggestion would be to target US and use Adsense (unfortunately) and hope Google's large customer base can deliver some relevant ads for visitors

snoopy

Top Contributor
I think this is mainly an Australian term yet the extension is American/internationally focused. Doesn't work in my view.

Snooks

Top Contributor
Mmh....interesting comments. Theres more to this domain stuff than i would have ever believed (LOL)

Appreciate the input :)

James

Top Contributor
Try looking on private affiliate networks I have seen all types of random companies like Data cable affiliates for example lol

Snooks

Top Contributor
I tried the known affiliate companies and also searhed intensly via Google, but if you have seen some, i havent been search correctly.

Will try again, thanks :)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member