What's new

/// LL .au domain name up for grab \\\

domainguy

www.xh.net.au

Auction starts at $1.00 end will end in 2 days (6:00pm 30/11/11)

Only Paypal payment is accepted and must be made available within 2 days.

Serious bidders only please.

Good luck and happy bidding!

djuqa

Top Contributor
Corey, it's been said before, and I must say it again.

What relevance does the expiry date have when it comes to Aussie domains? :confused:
If the name has LESS than 3 months, TRANSFER to another registrar (to save on COR costs or because of domain account consolidation) will cost a renewal fee not the normal fee-free transfer. This adds another hidden cost to the price

Last edited:

soj

Founder
If the name has LESS than 3 months, TRANSFER to another registrar (to save on COR costs or because of domain account consolidation) will cost a renewal fee not the normal fee-free transfer. This adds another hidden cost to the price

Djuqa, I was asking Corey - not you. Surely she can talk for herself? ;)

Firstly, if someone really wants to know who the registrar is (for whatever reason), do a quick whois check.

Secondly, the onus is on the seller to initiate the COR, and I'm sure buyer and seller would reach agreement on price and method before
doing the deal? The 90 days and the expiry date is therefore immaterial imho.

Thirdly, if you have an account at Drop.com.au, you can transfer non-expired domains there anytime without paying a renewal fee.
The 90 days doesn't come into it. Another good benefit that they offer. :)

domainguy

To me, There is no such thing a hidden cost here. If you simply don't want it dropped you gotta renew it anyway. Regardless whether you stay at the current registrar or transfer to another registrar.

Is there a transfer fee from one registrar to another? don't know, not aware of it. may need to check it with that registrar before you transfer.

logicstorm

Top Contributor
Hey mate, I was trying to send you the reply back to your PM but the system says your PM is blocked somehow.

Can you please enable your PM?

BTW, I've already initiated transfer of winning bid into your account.

Cheers,

soj

Founder
Hey mate, I was trying to send you the reply back to your PM but the system says your PM is blocked somehow.

Can you please enable your PM?

The member had two conflicting boxes ticked with regards PM's - should all be fixed now.

Please try again.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member