1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Little Bug

Discussion in 'VentraIP.com.au' started by DavidL, Mar 22, 2012.

1. DavidL

DavidL Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Hi guys,

One thing here you might like to fix up. When you are logged in, if you click to transfer a domain in, once you have entered the domain and password, it suggests you aren't logged in and prompts you to log in again.

Bit of a hassle for people like me who have passwords and usernames all over the place and rely on it being saved on the main login page.

Cheers

David

2. domainlover

domainlover Membership: VIP

Is it just me or is the Ventra COR process very cumbersome ????

3. GGroup

GGroup Membership: Community

Thousand times better than paper... I remember when we didn't have electricity and we had to process our CORs in the dark.

4. domainlover

domainlover Membership: VIP

I am finding it almost as slow as paper CORs , the Drop system is so much better.

5. GGroup

GGroup Membership: Community

Yikes!

I think they are both (Drop and VentraIP) good.

Takes me about 15 minutes from start to changed registrant in the registry DB - assuming the new registrant does their half straight away.