What's new

Lily Drone camera. World's first throw-and-shoot camera.

findtim

Top Contributor
a brain? :D , i'm soooo sorry but you just threw it out there and it had to be answered :p:confused:o_O;)
i was JUST thinking of "friday funnies" and you handed it to me on a plate.
tim

Chris.C

Top Contributor
Been asking Santa for that one for years... I've given up on that request, but will settle for a Lily drone.

:)

findtim

Top Contributor
why don't they just make a "drone zone" , it would solve the problem and add to the fun. its very negative and its not going to change so create solutions like "snow boarding runs" . thats a stupid knee jerk reaction to something that isn't going away and they should have gone the positive not the negative.
"FALLS CREEK has a drone zone...." lets GO THERE......... instead of buller !

tim

findtim

Top Contributor
i watched on netflix/stan? the other day the movie "transcendence" johnny depp, if you like drones you'll like this movie even if there are no drones in it.

OMG: another movie review from tim !!! LOL

i soooooo want to get my son a drone for his 8th birthday, one with a video on it as he's into video, but helena would kill me, so if i die @ the 25th of august can someone tell the police it was her LOL

tim

xwdomains

Top Contributor
hmm seems like a good invention just a snatch and grab? With today's technology you would think this could be achieved easy enough, we can have magic Pokemon but not use coordinates to setup a self following drone, please some smart guy make this happen!

findtim

Top Contributor
i went investigating them on the weekend, i talked to a guy at jb hifi who told me some obvious stuff you wouldn't think of eg:
if its got a 60 meter range and you go past it the thing doesn't stop but you no longer have control !! he told me how his father watched his drones first flight over the beach end up in it going out to sea and keep going before running out of battery and dropping wayyyyyyyyy of shore into the ocean !!! $300, 1 flight, sunk !!!
also when they run out of battery, they drop, so if its up 20 meters its not going to survive !!
you pay for what you get, cheap ones have cameras but no wifi so you don't know what your filming, a little more money hooks into your wifi/android/iphone but you still get the "dead into the ocean" problem, a little more money and you get gps so it forces it to stay in range, a little more money and now you are in for @ $900 + you get "return to base" so it will come back in time before battery runs out.

so for me i would go for anything less then the $900 which means i at least get more then 1 go with it not like a $300 ocean drop.
so unfortunately that puts it outside the 9yr old birthday present, thankfully i didn't tell him i was even considering it, so no harm done.

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members