What's new

lets do the membership math

findtim

Top Contributor
"as at nov 2017 there were 303 members." as per the gov review.

lets say 17 yrs of auda and 10 board meetings a year on average.

this means a growth on average of JUST 1.78 members per board meeting NET

so why are we so surprised by almost 955 in june 2018 !

come on richard bullock, 955 TIMED new members ready for a september GM to pass resolutions to enable the board to pass MORE resolutions at a future AGM !

this will NOT bring about a multi stakeholder organisation which the government review is insisting on, it will bring about a CLOSED......... not self regulatory but self INDULGENT organisation with no means of being questioned.

richard bullock, don't be fooled

tim

Jimboot

Top Contributor
"The Australian Government continues to advocate for the multi-stakeholder model and consistent with its International Cyber Engagement Strategy, is committed to strengthening domestic multi-stakeholder mechanisms for internet governance and cooperation.

The Review has sought, within the context of the Terms of Reference, to identify settings that foster open and collaborative engagement with internet stakeholders." Page 12 DoCA review. I'm not feeling it.

Scott7

Top Contributor
"as at nov 2017 there were 303 members." as per the gov review.

lets say 17 yrs of auda and 10 board meetings a year on average.

this means a growth on average of JUST 1.78 members per board meeting NET

so why are we so surprised by almost 955 in june 2018 !

come on richard bullock, 955 TIMED new members ready for a september GM to pass resolutions to enable the board to pass MORE resolutions at a future AGM !

this will NOT bring about a multi stakeholder organisation which the government review is insisting on, it will bring about a CLOSED......... not self regulatory but self INDULGENT organisation with no means of being questioned.

richard bullock, don't be fooled

tim
Tim's back folks... although I must admit, I do miss his Wordpress plugin suggestions and movie review posts. :D

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member