What's new

Legal requirements for selling domains

Tom

I've accumulated many domains over the last few years, mainly .com.au and .com.

I would love to be pointed in the right direction about the legal requirements for selling .com.au and .net.au domains. Are there any restrictions?

I know they changed things a year or 2 ago but can't find that info at this moment.

Any info you have will help.

Thanks
Tom

Tom

Thanks nt81.

Looks like i can do what i want with domains purchased more than 6 months ago.

That makes thing easy!

findtim

Top Contributor
I'd be selling your generics first so you have some " cold door experience" , if you own dubbodentist you are ok, if you own dubbodentistS then even better as its a term that suggests a directory not a squat, if you own johnsmithdentist then dump it and keep your folio CLEAN.

always go for the "warm doors" first, the ones you know want it, at the same time go for the icy cold doors that you don't give a s^^T about as this is your sales refusal learning curve tutorial, these are normally your "mistake " purchases like , cre8.com.au where you have to spell it to them.........

get some warm door experience then go for the HOT doors, eg: sydneydentist and ring Sydney Dentists, someone is going to want it.

but then there is another level of sales, tracking down the big investors of that vertical, people wanting that genre of name you have.

there are to many sales variables to explain, as long as you stick by auda rules you should be fine.

tim

Reactions: Tom

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads