What's new

last pass free version

findtim

Top Contributor
HTML:
 https://lastpass.com/
was recommended to me recently and I have started to use it, I find it BRILLIANT, anyone have any negatives as I can't find any so far.

I just downloaded and install, created an account and now when I go into my sites it grabs the passwords and I chose "auto login" so next time I don't have to do anything.

tim

findtim

Top Contributor
they STATE that your management password is not kept on file so if YOU forget it all they can send you is the hints to your password, if you don't guess it then you have to start again.

also i went to my online banking today and it asked me to record the password and i just ticked " no NEVER for this website" which i liked.

you can also create folder categories of passwords eg: i have created, mine, wp's, cpanels, clients, and a few other important clients separate so i can allocate where i want them all to go.

i'm luv'n it so far

tim

findtim

Top Contributor
it is having problems with site that ask a random question

also if you go to a site and have a few different logins you can't use auto login as it will just log you into the last one you did.

other then that pretty good so far

tim

johno69

Top Contributor
it is having problems with site that ask a random question

To be expected.

also if you go to a site and have a few different logins you can't use auto login as it will just log you into the last one you did.

You can choose not to "Auto Login", then when you visit that site, use the drop down in the tool bar (assuming you are using that) and choose the one to login with.

I also recommend using the 2 step authentication.

findtim

Top Contributor
thanks, just getting use to it, also it was great to login to lastpass and disable the autologin i had previously set

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member