What's new

Last aftermarlet auction for the year

Scott.L

Top Contributor
The countdown at neetfleet closes at 2am with 8 hours to go? yet the clock at drop at 2pm with 18 hours to go...hmmmm.....

Mark

Top Contributor
Thanks for heads up. Now fixed (someone meddled with the timezone on our server!!)

Cheers, Mark

snoopy

Top Contributor
For names pushed to auction from an offer, when would the next auction be held? (seems they don't go to auction straight away)

thx

DavidL

Top Contributor
Hi snoopy

Normally for push to auctions you so go to the front of the queue (even if all 50 slots allocated you'll still go in the next one). However taking a break over Xmas so next auction 11th Jan.

Cheers

David

Shaun

Top Contributor
Hi snoopy

Normally for push to auctions you so go to the front of the queue (even if all 50 slots allocated you'll still go in the next one). However taking a break over Xmas so next auction 11th Jan.

Cheers

David

Starting on the 11th or ending on the 11th?

snoopy

Top Contributor
This is annoyingly complex, instead of just being able to push a name to auction with a couple of clicks I get pages of convoluted text, the need to enter "reserves" (why, I'm pushing to auction?) and even enter the domain (err it is the name I just clicked on "send to auction"). After all that it tells me I need to make a payment to sell a name that has an offer and is going to sell anyway.

Need to look at how how Sedo do this and make it simple. It needs one option box and a confirm page, that is it.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member