What's new

Keeping Focused

findtim

Top Contributor
i just was talking to another domainer and one thing just kept coming up
KEEPING FOCUSED
and i have to say looking back its been said over and over again, spend more so you buy better.
think like this:
if realestate is going up by 10% per annum and you own a 100K home, you get 10K, if you own a 1 million home you get 100K, which is better?
but being focused is important, buy what you know how to do, IMO if you are an accountant buy asset based domains, if you are into clothes buy fashion based domains.

its just a really basic tip, accountants shouldn't buy "dubbodentist" IMO, UNLESS you are a dead set full time domainer and the reality is most people are only "part time domainers"

ME, i'm not a domainer, i'm a web guy, so take the advice lightly, but don't go wasting cash in the "gold rush" you think you just found as it doesn't exist, stay calm , research research read read and then buy.

tim

atom

Administrator
... but don't go wasting cash in the "gold rush" you think you just found as it doesn't exist, stay calm , research research read read and then buy.

tim
Registrars have made fortunes from the names registered by people who are convinced they're onto the next big thing, only to let them drop a year or 2 later.

"stay calm , research research read read and then buy" - would make a good signature quote.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member