What's new

JobsOnline.com.au - Thoughts?

Callum

Hey gents,

Given the current situation, interested to hear what you guys think of a domain i've owned for a while - JobsOnline.com.au

Cheers!

eBranding.com.au

Top Contributor
I think the reverse order of those words would be the better domain, I.e. onlinejobs.com.au

Job related domains do sell well under normal circumstances. However, I don't think it's a great domain that will have buyers lined up.

I know some people don't like domains with 'online' in them, and I've heard them called 'dated' etc, but I still like the high quality ones. People still use the term 'online' a lot. I've spent a bit of coin over the years on ones like onlinetraining.com.au, onlinebusiness.com.au, etc.

Behaviour is changing rapidly, with a huge increase in online activities given the COVID-19 pandemic, so I'm also hearing the term more often at the moment.

To summarise, not a great domain, but you may get lucky with a sale on the lower end. Good luck! :)

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Consider our new world ...... HomeJobs etc may be handy "branding" I wonder how many are searching for Jobs Online? Perhaps it has picked up a little lately?

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Consider our new world ...... HomeJobs etc may be better "branding" I wonder how many are searching for Jobs Online? Perhaps it has picked up a little lately?

eBranding.com.au

Top Contributor
Consider our new world ...... HomeJobs etc [...]
Well homebusiness.com.au is currently in the top six domains getting the most traffic on the eBranding.com.au marketplace. virtualtraining.com.au is another one that's had a recent spike in traffic.

In the short term at least, domains with terms like 'online', 'virtual' and 'home' might see a boost in traffic. With that said, none of my recent enquiries or sales have been in that area :p

Crazy times.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member