What's new

Jasonp

jasonp

Hi All,

Seems like the trend, as Ned also gave me the push to write an introduction.

I have been learning sites for approximately 3 years, with my first foray coming from a horse racing program I built. Originally registered and started posting my racing tips on www.greyhoundtips.com.au and www.harnesstips.com.au then was lucky enough to contact Ned and purchase www.horsetips.com.au to complement the trio.

I have a fair selection of sites, with a variety of topics including a dating site based on the farmer wants a wife tv series www.farmdating.com.au

Like many here, I have a great passion for interesting and growing sites so would love to catch up with anyone based in Brisbane for Coffee and a chat. Nothing better than swapping stories over a Late. I am not a developer but would be very interested in meeting any who may be looking for work or collaborations etc As you can tell from FarmDating.com.au it needs a lot of work LOL

Thanks for reading

Jason

DavidL

Top Contributor
Hi Jason - welcome to Dntrade. Don't worry about not being a developer - most here aren't (me included). But if you can learn a bit about domains, a bit about SEO and a bit about basic development you can still do well, don't worry!

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member