1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Jasonp

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jasonp, Apr 6, 2011.

1. jasonp

jasonp Membership: Community

Hi All,

Seems like the trend, as Ned also gave me the push to write an introduction.

I have been learning sites for approximately 3 years, with my first foray coming from a horse racing program I built. Originally registered and started posting my racing tips on www.greyhoundtips.com.au and www.harnesstips.com.au then was lucky enough to contact Ned and purchase www.horsetips.com.au to complement the trio.

I have a fair selection of sites, with a variety of topics including a dating site based on the farmer wants a wife tv series www.farmdating.com.au

Like many here, I have a great passion for interesting and growing sites so would love to catch up with anyone based in Brisbane for Coffee and a chat. Nothing better than swapping stories over a Late. I am not a developer but would be very interested in meeting any who may be looking for work or collaborations etc As you can tell from FarmDating.com.au it needs a lot of work LOL

Thanks for reading

Jason

2. Timmy

Timmy Banned

Hey Jason,

Welcome to the forums mate :)

Cheers, Tim.

3. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

wow busy week ...................welcome Jason

4. DavidL

DavidL Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Hi Jason - welcome to Dntrade. Don't worry about not being a developer - most here aren't (me included). But if you can learn a bit about domains, a bit about SEO and a bit about basic development you can still do well, don't worry!