What's new

Jack Media - 2.0 Domain Monetization Tools

jackmedia

[youtube]3dxZrEHwG8A[/youtube]

At Jack Media we have developed a deal syndicated platform "DealFeeder", that allows online publishers to earn revenue by integrating XML feeds, geo-targeted banners and full page deal aggregators into their sites. We enable you to select and target offers categorized by:

• Category, product or service;
  • User or offer location;
  • Site or page content and
  • Price point or discount.
  • Deal Mapping
Through a wide-ranging set of APIs and ad widgets, DealFeeder provides each publisher the most relevant offers to each visitor or audience while optimizing to yield profit. This means the right deal is put in front of the right browser to increase the likelihood of conversions & sales. Beauty deals for beauty browsers, food deals for foodies & adventure deals for those that like to get out there. All of this is done using a pay-for-performance model. For instance, a travel site can present a visitor booking a flight with exciting opportunities to save on restaurants and experiences at his or her destination city.

Publishers can choose to present offers through a range of standard and interactive widgets, complete deal pages, or deep contextual integration.

Jack Media are also in the process of releasing new monetization platforms that allows any domain owner to put their sites on auto pilot to build a user base and traffic.

Are you coming to the Group Buying Summit in happening in Sydney, May 7, 2012?

It’s going to a pretty big event (for Australian Standards) which hopefully many of your forum members would find interesting. Jack Media will be presenting these with the new monetization tools and cool new technologies in the OS markets at the event in amongst with many others.

If you would like to invite your member please tell them to use the voucher code to get you 10% off the ticket price, simply use the code word ‘banzai’ in the check out. See the program and buy tickets here

Kind Regards

James Kitchener
Marketing Director
(+61) 02 8006 4645
Twitter: @JackNetwork

Last edited by a moderator:

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor
As Ned pointed out in the intro thread I invited James to join DNT. I've been using the Jack Media platform now for the better part of a year and have achieved good results. I'd also say their communication and support for affiliates is the best I've seen by a long way.

Those of you with geo domains might like to check out the geo-targeted widgets available, such as:

findtim

Top Contributor
FPR: geo targeted ! how do you think it work in Dubbo or Rockhampton?

do they have that kind of pentration nation wide?

tim

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor
FPR: geo targeted ! how do you think it work in Dubbo or Rockhampton?

do they have that kind of pentration nation wide?

tim

The deals are aggregated from 30 odd daily deal sites included Groupon, Cudo, Spreets etc so it's really going to vary depending on what these sites have on offer.

James is the expert though, so perhaps he can provide some more insight for us.

I noticed OMG are using some of the widgets too.

jackmedia

The deals are aggregated from 30 odd daily deal sites included Groupon, Cudo, Spreets etc so it's really going to vary depending on what these sites have on offer.

James is the expert though, so perhaps he can provide some more insight for us.

I noticed OMG are using some of the widgets too.

Yes OMG are using our widgets too :)

For smaller towns that have no local deals yet we feed in our best selling product and travel deals which usually have higher sales value which generate higher revenues for the publishers. More and more smaller centers are now being added on deal sites but rest assure that users will still see quality relevant deals even if they have no local deals in the vicinity.

zhenjie

Top Contributor
Welcome Jackmedia to DNTrade.

I can vouch for the James and the team from Jackmedia. Certainly to 'go-to' team when it comes to advertising and publishing in the daily deal/group deals space.

jackmedia

Can you tell me how long it takes to get approved, son signed up 2 days ago and is still waiting? :confused:

Don

Sorry about the wait, we have numerous affiliates signing u every day and need to ensure we only approve quality affiliates. It usually takes us a couple of days to approve or deny an application depending on the complexity and how you wish to promote our campaigns. Please feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member