What's new

Intro PP

peterpan

Hi

I have been an active participant with domain names for 15 years. I have had a keen interest with domains over that time but I am not a full time domainer nor a part time one. I have and still own a few domain names some I have had for 15 years.
This forum is a great way of participating in discussion on domain issues as they affect members and the wider community.

Look forward to being a long term member.

PP

Chumby

Top Contributor
Yea like the name as well! Domain's 15 years old in Australia - you would nearly have to get them hand reg'd by Robert Elz himself...

Enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Chumby

petermeadit

Top Contributor
Hi peterpan, do you have any plans for your 15 year old domains?

I have not seen that many 15 year old domains before. I'd be interested to know more.

peterpan

15 year domains

Hi Guys thanks for the Welcome.

15 years ago there were many generic domains to pick from but the problem was that many generic single word domains could not be registered like shopping.com.au. Apparently the applicant to register this domain even ended up in Court but lost.

A domain that was available back then was ebay.com.au. A name that was an option for a business venture but after consultation decided against it.

Yeah it was almost at the time when Robert Elz was running things (a name known to only to a few).

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member