What's new

Intro post - Kim from Sydney

kiml

Hi,

My name is Kim Lowton and I work at Netregistry. I have lurked on these forums in the past, and decided it was time to join and say hello. I see a few familiar names, and for those I don't know, I'm pleased to meet you.

I don't register a lot of domains myself, but working within the industry I do have a strong interest in internet governance and policy development. I have served on a few auDA panels, and consider myself a bit of a domain nerd.

Cheers,

Kim

DomainNames

Top Contributor
great to have you here. Hope you enjoy it and post more often. Your experience would be highly valued here

neddy

Top Contributor
Hello Kim - thanks for joining the fray. :) It's good to have someone else from Netregistry as a member. We look forward to your contributions.

And I know that you do have a genuine interest in the .au space - it was good to see you put in a personal submission to the Secondary Market Working Group.

Could I please ask a favour of you? Could you please ask someone from within the marketing / new business division of Netregistry and Ziphosting to join up here? I have sent emails etc trying to get updated prices for domainers on domain names and COR prices - but with little success! They could contact me at admin at dntrade dot com -dot au.

Cheers, Ned

kiml

Thanks DomainNames :)

Ned - I've asked out marketing team to follow up with you, and I've also emailed you some info directly - hopefully this will help you. If there's something specific information you need just let me know.

Cheers,

KL.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads