1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Intro from Nova

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nova, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Nova

Nova Membership: Community

Hey

My background is in web development and only recently have I turned to domain related investments. So far I've only sold a couple, with the biggest being $5k (I only paid the rego fee so a decent profit for a .au).

I'm more and more interested in the industry but I think I'll be focussing on developing sites around domains and then selling. I guess it's the equivalent to speculative building. Personally I feel that's where the biggest potential lies.

I hope to learn more about the industry over the next 12months or so an hopefully build a decent avenue for profit.

Nova

2. Drop.com.au

Drop.com.au Membership: VIP

Welcome Nova, and good luck with your endeavors.

Catch you @ the Drop!

Best Regards,
    George Pongas

3. Oz.

Oz. Membership: VIP

Welcome Nova.

4. DavidL

DavidL Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Hi Nova!

What was the $5K name? Web development is a great skill to have in the domain world so I'm sure you'll do well.

Welcome!

5. Nova

Nova Membership: Community

I can't divulge due to an NDA sorry.

The domain was actually in the NetFleet daily auctions but didn't get snapped up on the day :D

Nova