What's new

interspire email marketer

findtim

Top Contributor
firstly does anyone know their Australian phone number?

secondly, I have it and wish to switch domain name that its allocated to but can't find how, if any one has done it that would be great info

thirdly, I would like suggestions on alternatives, I'm looking to send @ 10K FOCUSED emails a month ( NOT SPAM )

so if anyone is using a good EMS and pricing thanks in advance

tim

BenWalker

Top Contributor
We use Impact Data and MyGuestlist.
Pay between $80 and $130 for unlimited emails per month.
(Prices maybe slightly different now though.)

They are good for the hospitality industry or basic EDMs. If you are looking for something specific, may not suite your needs.

Joel

Top Contributor
firstly does anyone know their Australian phone number?

I believe all support is done from the admin area from memory.

secondly, I have it and wish to switch domain name that its allocated to but can't find how, if any one has done it that would be great info

I was told this was possible last time I checked. There is a fee involved from memory but I may be wrong, it was about 2 years ago I asked!

I personally think it's a great system and use it regularly on a self-hosted VPS. Campaign Monitor is a good alternative if you wanted a managed option. MailChimp is another but I really dislike the latest UI - it's horrible to use.

findtim

Top Contributor
I believe all support is done from the admin area from memory.

I was told this was possible last time I checked. There is a fee involved from memory but I may be wrong, it was about 2 years ago I asked!

I personally think it's a great system and use it regularly on a self-hosted VPS. Campaign Monitor is a good alternative if you wanted a managed option. MailChimp is another but I really dislike the latest UI - it's horrible to use.

i do like interspire, i understand it and i only do basic stuff, mailchimp i use for small clients but its not going to suit me including all the others like awebber etc

thanks

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members