What's new

Instra.com has agreed to be acquired by UK-based CentralNic Plc

thelostagency

Got this email earlier today... I only use them for a handful of ccTLDs that my main registrar doesn't support.... I have to say their current customer service support is garbage so here is hoping the acquistion might improve things.

CEO's Announcement Below

I am delighted to share with you that Instra.com has agreed to be acquired by UK-based CentralNic Plc, one of the fastest growing companies on the London Stock Exchange. The Instra.com team will be continuing our global support of customers from our two very special places in the world, Napier New Zealand and Melbourne Australia. We will continue to employ multiple language speakers for our customer support team in Napier and continue to supply companies worldwide with domain names and other services to protect their brands online. Our staff and management team will remain intact and the services that you enjoy now will remain, with the same people, platforms and systems.

We will be doing a few new things! Our immediate plans include rolling out internet monitoring services to help brands with early detection of cybersquatting and other domain abuse, and adding new consulting and domain portfolio management tools to our service offering. Our new parent company CentralNic will be adding even more domain names from around the world, secured by their business development team on the ground globally. Thank you for your business, we hope you continue to enjoy our world class customer support and that you continue to reach out to your preferred account manager.

Kind regards,
Desleigh Jameson
Instra CEO

Attachments

• unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 0

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains