What's new

Increased traffic

techmo

Top Contributor
Certainly seeing a lot more activity (And guest users) on the forums now, most likely due in part to a recent The Age article mentioning DN Trade Forums

Good to see some publicity, hopefully it will be worthwhile, for the right reasons, and ultimately lead to improvements in the global domain name industry and the Australian industry in particular.

ScottNugent

Top Contributor
Definitely. It was also mentioned by Sydney Morning Herald. Will be interesting to see how it plays out over the next couple of days.

neddy

Top Contributor
Certainly seeing a lot more activity (And guest users) on the forums now, most likely due in part to a recent The Age article mentioning DN Trade Forums

Good to see some publicity, hopefully it will be worthwhile, for the right reasons, and ultimately lead to improvements in the global domain name industry and the Australian industry in particular.

We've been working hard in the background trying to acquire quality members.

It's good to see that the fruits of that labour are starting to pay off. We certainly have some excellent contributors now. And more to come. :)

The SMH article yesterday was excellent publicity for Netfleet (and us too!) - and in general just fantastic for the Aussie domain industry.

I made sure that the deal was posted in a lot of places, as did Netfleet and many other people (thank you!), and that always helps bring traffic to our sites.

I hope you like what FPR and I are doing with DNT, and as usual, donations can be sent to ........... :D

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member