1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm 13 and none of my friends use Facebook Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/digit

Discussion in 'Social Media & Networking' started by Alex, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Alex

Alex Membership: Community

2 people like this.
  2. Philip Littlewood

Philip Littlewood Membership: Community

Not just in the US. This is completely typical of my (soon to be) 13 year old Son. He has had a Facebook page for about a year (with the proviso that Mum was a friend), but since discovering Instagram about 6 months ago, he hasn't been on, and guess what - it took his Mum almost that long to work out how to use Instagram and start following him

3. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

not really interested in facebook, i am avoiding linkedin as i think i will get a lot of spam ....is that the case ?

4. chris

chris Administrator

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Yeah kind of, mostly recruiters.

5. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    i've openly disliked facebook from the getgo, PLEASE let it die and i get vindicated by my peers and they have to say " tim, you were right "

tim:)

6. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

tym tym tym .................whilst i do not adore facebook either i think it will be around for a longtime to come, the numbers it gets are just too huge