What's new

IKEA introduces MANLAND

Ash

Top Contributor
hahaha! do you have to be signed in by a responsible adult like the kids version :)

nina

Top Contributor
I so much can't wait for IKEA to open near us. It's this HUGE super store. I like that Manland idea.. I know all my darling man would want is a recliner.. yep.. he'd probably even give me the card to shop if he could spend an hour in a recliner waiting :).

They are quite clever in their marketing strategy. On another topic about ikea did you see how China is trying to stamp out the fake IKEA super stores that are opening up all around the place. Exactly like the real one except they sell Chinese food instead of Swedish food.

Nina

Lorenzo

Top Contributor
I so much can't wait for IKEA to open near us. It's this HUGE super store. I like that Manland idea.. I know all my darling man would want is a recliner.. yep.. he'd probably even give me the card to shop if he could spend an hour in a recliner waiting :).

They are quite clever in their marketing strategy. On another topic about ikea did you see how China is trying to stamp out the fake IKEA super stores that are opening up all around the place. Exactly like the real one except they sell Chinese food instead of Swedish food.

Nina

Hi Nina,

I'm not surprised...in China they attempted to clone Ferrari cars as well!

nina

Top Contributor
Ikea opens up tomorrow at the new store in springvale.. Might, just might have to squeeze in some time to go there and have a look.

Nina

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member