1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

.id.au domain names now cost price

Discussion in 'VentraIP.com.au' started by VentraIP, Nov 22, 2010.

1. VentraIP

VentraIP Membership: VIP

Hi everyone,

We are pleased to announce that from today our wholesale and retail pricing for .id.au domain names will be at cost price, just $14.85 for 2 years.

This joins our strategy of offering some domains at cost price, with .org.au and .asn.au already in that list.

We will be reviewing our schedule to see if there are any more domain extensions that would benefit from this sort of promotion.

To register or renew your .id.au domain name, head to http://www.ventraip.com.au/domain-names/register/

2. Honan

Honan Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Thats good
    I don't need any .id, however I thought I might give www.ventraip.com.au a try for some .net.au names that I need
    I chose my names, put in my abn and updated the cart
    Bugger me, There is a space for a coupon code!
    Now who do I have to firk around here to get a coupon code?

3. VentraIP

VentraIP Membership: VIP

www.facebook.com/VentraIP ;)

Or, if you're an existing customer, click Special Offers in VIPControl and there are coupons for domain names in there.

4. Honan

Honan Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Cool, thanks for the discount