What's new

I need some help from you guys...

Shane

Top Contributor
Hi all,

My wife is shaving her head next month for the Leukaemia Foundation's World's Greatest Shave.

For those who don't know, the Leukaemia Foundation's focus is on various forms of blood cancer and related blood disorders.

Both my family and Jessica's family have been affected by cancer, so this is something that is close to our hearts.

If you can spare a couple of dollars to donate towards the cause it would mean a lot to us, and a whole lot more to those suffering from the disease.

Follow the link below if you can help:

my.leukaemiafoundation.org.au/JM

PS. Jessica just gave birth in November to our baby daughter (see pic below) and shaving off her long hair is a BIG deal to her! If she can do that, then surely you can throw in a few dollars? :)

Thanks!
Shane.

dicardo83

Good cause I just donated, some family members have been hit hard by Cancer recently, so I support where possible.

James, it's becoming more apparent that you won't find a family soon that hasn't had cancer strike someone in it!

All you can do is look after yourself and accept that it's not impossible that you won't get it (therefore get all the right checks every year for the cancer that runs in your family!!!).

Shane

Top Contributor
A massive thanks to everyone who has helped out so far.

Richard, Erhan, James, Chris & Dicardo83 = all legends!

It's fantastic to see people putting some of their hard earned money towards worthy causes.

Thanks again
Shane & Jessica.

Shane

Top Contributor
Thanks again to those who donated.

The shave is done and dusted, and the final donation tally was just over $6,500.

:)

findtim

Top Contributor
WOW, well done, Jessica looks fantastic, you might end up with a sinead O'Connor from now on ?

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member