What's new

I have not been here for many years.

Hello all

It has been many years since I have made a visit to this web site.
And I must say it has really changed over the years and seems to be a very busy website

My name is Matthew and I hope to hang around here a little bit more and join in with the discussions.

I have been working in the I.T field for the past 10 years and contracted out to many large firms in the Melbourne area.

Over the past few years I have found it very hard to find new contracts to work with.
And the I.T sector at the moment is disgusting.
I'm only a MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) and I dont hold a MCSE or any other certificate's
Just last week I was offered a full time job with a large computer and I.T services company. The job seemed to be interesting. And they offered me 35K including super. That was an insult. I am highly trained and have alot of experience.
My Son makes more many working full time at Coles.
What has the world come to.

So I decided to go into work for myself.
I am currently the owner/operator of two web sites
http://www.DomainsRegistration.com.au
and
http://www.PrivateIT.com.au

Unless you are working for yourself, or your some kind of Linux/Unix Guru. You might as well forget about working int he IT Sector.

I am looking forward to talking to people, networking and exchanging points of view in the forum. And I hope to get to know you more.

Just one more thing

I'm a very technical person, But when it comes to things like web design, I am far from an artist. And I dont really have any coding skills.

I would very much welcome your feedback in regards to my two websites.
And suggestions or points of view would be really appreciated.

Kind regards

helloworld

Top Contributor
Yeah the websites are pretty bad. I'd probably start over. Maybe a JV with a designer or you can outsource it to me.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo