What's new

I am going to be extremely unhappy

Lorenzo

Top Contributor
How about a hint?

it`s dropping now, I was the highest bidder at 3 AM , I am not anymore and this is going to be just too painful to watch it go as I had already a business plan for it.

If this ends in a parking page then I am going to be EXTREMELY frustrated.

montecristo

Top Contributor
it`s dropping now, I was the highest bidder at 3 AM , I am not anymore and this is going to be just too painful to watch it go as I had already a business plan for it.

If this ends in a parking page then I am going to be EXTREMELY frustrated.

I share your pain bro!

My missed opportunity I am already producing the damn sh*t!

Livid! :)

soj

Founder
yeh i had $1000 on it last night, was outbid before i went to sleep, has plenty of searches, would be a great directory for anything italian, or even for italian translations which there is a bit of money in.

Lorenzo

Top Contributor
yeh i had $1000 on it last night, was outbid before i went to sleep, has plenty of searches, would be a great directory for anything italian, or even for italian translations which there is a bit of money in.

aside from the fact that I do translations, it would be just silly to waste such a name for that only and the fact that there are already too many dodgy "Italian" businesses in Australia is already enough and I can`t stand misspellings of anything Italian and trust me....I have seen way too many in each capital city too.

Lorenzo

Top Contributor

what time did you go to sleep?

At 3 am the top bid was just $11...

Link

TEETH-WHITENING.COM.AU

a domainer?

I am GOING OUT............it`s better, I need air.

Hi guys,

I was fortunate to pick this up in the drop yesterday. I am very happy that NF picked it up for me, but am sorry you missed it ItalianDragon. Honestly - because I can tell how much you wanted it.

But please be assured this won't just be parked. I have a couple of other sites I am launching and improving content on, but the Italian site will be properly developed once those are done.

My wife and I both spent over 6 months doing volunteer work in Italy, so it's a place with significant meaning for us and I will want to do justice to the domain.

Thanks,

Luke

PS - my dad is a dentist....so I have have a higher than normal interest in teeth :D Hence the teeth whitening domain.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo