What's new

Howdy

sydants

Hey guys,

Just saying a small hello and introducing myself. I'm a webmaster and run a few of my own sites. I was just wondering if anyone can give me an idea of what the marketplace is like in terms of selling a site?

Cal

Top Contributor
Welcome to DNTrade sydants!

I would say it ultimately depends on what you are selling and the price :) I'm sure some of the members will share their experiences with you.

Some members also use the marketplace to promote their 3rd party listings. We also do a bit of a plug in the weekly newsletter to try and get some extra eyes on it.

If you have any questions let us know.

Cheers,
Cal

findtim

Top Contributor
i've found the marketplace good for buying ( i don't sell much at this moment in time) and its good as you see members post and you get to know them, dnt also has a rating system which is a good sign of who you are dealing with as well.

but having said that an intro should be an intro about you and not straight into a request, this will allow members to get some insight into you as "webmaster" doesn't really say a lot.

so give us some interesting stuff here, then skip over to the other categories and ask question there so we keep the intro area to its purpose.

:)

in my experience the more involved you are the better deals you get, both ways

tim

chris

Top Contributor
Hi sydants, thanks for the intro and welcome to DNTrade :)

What part of the country are you from and what industries do work in?

Cheers,
Chris

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads