What's new

Howdy

Hey Everyone...

Glad to join this forum... I've been involved with domains and the web in general since 98 and will to share knowledge and experiences.. The art of "domaining" is something I want to get more involved with as I have had some successes in the past.

Cheers,
Rob
MyDomainBroker

Ash

Top Contributor
Hi Rob, welcome aboard. I finished high school in 98 - I had a lot to do with computers and the net back then but never considered domaining.

I'm based in Sydney, Australia

Recently had some luck selling a TLD for $3k so that has increased my passion to be more active in this area.

Cheers,
Rob

I currently have a mixed bag of .au domains and .com's and .co's

What are everyone's thoughts on the .co's?

Have they had any success selling these?

Cheers
Rob

nina

Top Contributor
Hello Rob - I'm new here too but I can still say welcome I hope without sounding weird when I'm still so new.

I'd put in my cents worth as I have been trying to find out if there ever will be real value in the .co market.

I've registered a few .co's. I registered some three letter ones so I could implement my own short urls - since my website domain is short - I thought how about something short and easy to remember.. you know how people use bit.ly - I registered xdi.co so I could have that for my own url shortener. I would have registered 2 letter ones if I could but was unable to.

But whether or not .co's are going to have long term value I'm not sure - I am still waiting to see the .biz domains take off and that's been slow .. and what about mobi - who's ever seen a really big .mobi site where that is their primary domain utilised.

Are there any stats anywhere to read on how successful they are?

On a side note - There is some interesting reading on this website so now I'm mustering up my questions I hope to have answered.

Nina

pacifier

I've sold about 11 so far mainly through Sedo and GoDaddy Premium Listings

Best sales Coburg.co to a german company for 1,000 EUR and Bionic.co to aussie company for USD 990

I currently have a mixed bag of .au domains and .com's and .co's

What are everyone's thoughts on the .co's?

Have they had any success selling these?

Cheers
Rob

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members