What's new

Howdy team

AlexBailey

Hi guys, was referred to the DNTrade forums by someone with some pretty extensive entrepreneurial/digital marketing skills, so thought I would take a look.

After a gentle push from the Admin, I thought it best to introduce myself to the rest of the community at DNTrade.

My name is Alex, I have just finished University and have been working in digital marketing (agency) for the last year. I'm located on the Sunshine Coast (an hour north of Brisbane). I have begun a few new projects centred around web development, domaining and digital marketing.

Basically just operating with the quick and easy VentraIP/Wordpress combo, but also looking to improve my capabilities with other platforms. I've got about fifty domains at the moment, most of them in niches and developed.

I'm new to domaining, but really hoping to grow my portfolio and expertise with the experience and insight of the rest of the community. To be honest I am looking to sponge up as much information as I can, haha.

findtim

Top Contributor
welcome, sponge up all you like but don't hold back on your views, i like to be shaken up and tested on my views so bring it on, it just adds value to the mix.

tim

soj

Founder
After a gentle push from the Admin, I thought it best to introduce myself to the rest of the community at DNTrade.

Hi Alex - and welcome. I am a bit of a nag. :)

Good to have you here, and we look forward to your contributions.

What part of the Sunshine Coast are you from? If you're only an hour north of Brisbane, you must be somewhere south of Maroochydore?

P.S. After 3 posts you can do signature links and post in the marketplace as well.

AlexBailey

Thanks for the welcome guys!

What part of the Sunshine Coast are you from? If you're only an hour north of Brisbane, you must be somewhere south of Maroochydore?
Currently living in Buderim, not too far from Maroochydore. Visit the area a bit?

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member