What's new

How to lurk dnt and still vote at auda

findtim

Top Contributor
it always amazes me to see threads like ANYTHING to do with the .au go mental with visits, compared posts and by very few dnt members.
lurkers ! look, you obvious play a role here, you are interested but thats not going to change anything and waiting to see who gets on the board because you are not a member of auda either.
so have a vote:
get your partner to join auda
get your boss to join
get your company to join
all legitimate ways of you to have a vote for the board of directors whilst staying hidden with your portfolio of names you wish to keep secret about.
i know dnt lurkers, have a drink with them and chat, and they lurk for valid reasons, some because theyon't want auda snopping and hide amongst the other 1.7mil domain owners, even owning domains at different legal email addresses, contact details that they say is for "filing and organisation" reasons , others stay under the radar so they don't have people hunting their niches and it keeps the competition down on drops, a fact i have had to deal with my verticals i like to work in but it is an open market.
they say " if people know i'm flipping well in the XXXXXX vertical they might enter it and my costs of acquisition goes up.
so keep lurking but try to play a role to keep our system fair, join auda and have a vote.
---------
HERE'S the online form
https://www.auda.org.au/about-auda/membership/auda-online-membership-application/
payment happens on the 2nd page by cheque, direct debit and they do paypal as well.
"Please include your Member Name in the transaction reference so we can correctly identify your payment."
--------------
tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads