What's new

How to find a good SEO company?

BenWalker

Top Contributor
Hey Guys!

I'm in need of a SEO company to help one of my eCommerce websites rank better.
Its in a very competitive niche and the top website has about 60,000+ backlinks.
Thankfully I do have the exact match domain for it. But sitting on less than 500 backlinks. And ranking currently middle of page 2 on google.

I'm after a good/reasonably priced SEO company.
Any suggestions/recommendations?
Is there anyone here who does this type of work and happy to take on a new client?

How do you tell which company is good and which isn't?
Is it a good idea to outsource to india or places like that?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ben

James

Top Contributor
I work with some of Australia's biggest e-commerce clients, my main area of exerience is mainly fashion and electronics sites but most e-commerce you can tailor.

It is not just back links you need to factor into the site, you need to look at many on site/off site factors.

I would not advise on Indian SEO companies (95% of the time) I have seen some work they have done in the past, for smaller business clients I have taken on in past roles it is quite poor quality link building and even worse quality content. I mean a lot of these companies based in India do not deal with Australian clients so they do not know how the market works.

Feel free to contact me I can take a look at what is needed.

malhurst

I have recently engaged a Indian Company to do some SEO work and will keepyou all updated on the progress. My biggest issue with using them is Comunication ! Darn It....

Chumby

Top Contributor
Bruce and Websight.net.au is good... worked for me very well on some projects...

Cheers
Chumby

Gloyns

Hi Ben,

You'd be surprised at the difference some tweaks to the onpage SEO can do for your store. Sometimes, no matter how many links you throw at it (and, generally in my experience Indian linkbuilding is generally of the 'free' nature and not going to provide you long term growth) if the site is not ideally structured for search engines then you could be missing out on potential.

Additionally, I'd urge you to invest in unique and link worthy product descriptions. Your long tail traffic will benefit hugely and you'll find your rankings will improve for your target keywords with a higher percentage of unique content.

If you are hunting for an SEO company I always encourage people to speak to some of their Clients and get some real world feedback.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member