What's new

How long until AMA sale completed?

theseoconsultant

Top Contributor
Hey,

I bought a domain name off the auctions and I'm still waiting for the COR to be completed.

The emails sent to me have said that there is a CORPENDING status and that I should have received an email to complete it... I haven't received anything to date.

I have also lodged a ticket but no response has been given (more than 24 hours ago).

How long does it usually take for the process to be completed? I've bought a heap of domains off the auctions before and most are done once I have paid the invoice.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Did they pay?

i wonder how long until it is considered a problem, i had a sales notice on monday morning and are still waiting for the funds. Non payers should be banned in my view

acheeva

Top Contributor
There are many people who do not honor sales as well

My experience is that NetFleet do follow up as best possible

findtim

Top Contributor
Did they pay?

i wonder how long until it is considered a problem, i had a sales notice on monday morning and are still waiting for the funds. Non payers should be banned in my view

depends on th eprice of the domain, i've bought domains know the credit card in my admin will bounce it, so all i have done is email NF and tell them straight after the auction, then feed money into the card and pay manually.

NF usually give me a quick reply like " ok " and i sort it out the next day, also depends if its a weekend.

I think reputation of being a good payer is important in this business.

as for banned, i think i completely forgot about an invoice once and NF just prevent you from bidding again, which i think is a good system.

tim

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Yes people should be responsable for their actions, there does need to be some kind of deterent to make a would be buyer honor their word/order/purchase

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo