What's new

How long to open account ?

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Hi Ya Drop

Hey i have perhaps sold a name and pointed the buyer to drop for ease of transfer ...... 2 days later i send an email asking what is happening with payment. I get a reply .................'i am in talks with drop'

I reply to that asking 'what do you mean by talks?' to which the reply is 'i am still in joining process'

After four days i basically find it hard to believe it is taking this long to open an account with drop

So i guess the question is What is the average time to open an account ?

Thanks in advance

:eek:

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
Hey Spacey,

You don't need to get the other party to sign up to Drop for a COR. They get instructions on how to join (free account - auction access not included) as part of the COR process.

To start a COR all you need is the domain name in your account and the buyers email.

Cheers

Andrew

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Thanks Andrew

I guess at this point the 'buyer' claims to be in joining process ... still interested to know average joining time

Surely it would be instant ??

Maybe No ?

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
Hi Spacey,

There's no "joining time' as such. You fill in the form, pay $29.95 and you have access to the auction.

Andrew

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Ok i will try again , what if i wish to join the registra for the sole purpose of registering domain names ,do you have reg a name to be able use the registra or can you just join ?

I am not talking about the auction

I am trying to establish if i am being bullshitted to by the so called buyer

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads