1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

how do i make screenshot ????

Discussion in 'Web Development' started by DnEbook, Jan 16, 2009.

1. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

cant belive it !!!!!

i just had a look at sexydate and the frontpage has changed again !!

It was ok for a week and now that i have put up a sign on my van its up the creek again ..... it seems buying software online can be a real gamble ?????

So i may need to do a screenshot for 15TH COMPLAINT SUPPORT TICKET

love to know

..... thanks :rolleyes:

Well its working normally again ???? ....... drive me nuts , but still would like to know how to do a screenshot ??

Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
  2. DomainMarketPlace

DomainMarketPlace Membership: Community

Press the "PrtScn" button on your keyboard (usually next to f12) and then paste into another program like ms word, ms paint or photoshop and save.

3. paz

paz Member

If you're using a mac look into GrabUp software for taking screenshots.

4. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

thanks for replies !!!!!

ha ha ..... a mac , this computer is just over a year old and did not realise when i purchased it , that it had microsoft 'works word processer' ...... not word , i cant even save a document and go to the library , that's my excuse for only writing 2 chapters of my novel !!!!! i know i can get open office , just dont have the spare 6 hours to download it