What's new

How About a Get Together ....

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
We tried a coffee catch up a few times last year and it was suggested that perhaps a friday night may be the better option, so since it's been a while I thought perhaps on the 24th of April we can catch up for a chat .......(whoever is interested)
I think the usual haunt will be fine, as we all know where it is and it seems as good as any

Where:
Dikstein's Corner Bar (downstairs) - 433 Little Collins St, Melbourne
When: Monday 24th April from 6:00pm - 9pm ??? ...... just a rough time estimate, if need be it can be changed but seems to allow folk to finish work and if they are already in the city not too long to wait for the rest of us
~
This not a Dntrade sponsored event, just a social catch up ...... so if you're feeling social
~
(can't say too much but there could be a celebrity guest?)

it may be an idea to vet who comes to the event, the last event we had was gate crashed by 'domain brokers' who said 'what is DNTrade'....

oh and if you push it back a week, I'll be an apology

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Hey guys, this is just a get together for a social chat, not an event as such, chris from admin can't make it on that date but if your really and can't wait I am not too fussed either way, .... gatecrashers wont get much joy from us I suspect, plus we will be charging them for our time! ...... just thought it's been a while since all said "gidday" So let me know ..... cheers

snoopy

Top Contributor
Hey guys, this is just a get together for a social chat, not an event as such, chris from admin can't make it on that date but if your really and can't wait I am not too fussed either way, .... gatecrashers wont get much joy from us I suspect, plus we will be charging them for our time! ...... just thought it's been a while since all said "gidday" So let me know ..... cheers

Yeah I see, might be worth consulting with Chris and Erhan then to work out a date that works for both?

petermeadit

Top Contributor
Original date suits me spacey. Will be in Sydney for SMX... but yeah a Sydney domainers meet would be good too huh?

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Fine, I don't think it is worth the hassle of trying to please everyone, so I am going to the pub in Little Collins St next Friday at about 6 o'clock, if anyone else wants to join me ....... good stuff!

James

Top Contributor
Original date suits me spacey. Will be in Sydney for SMX... but yeah a Sydney domainers meet would be good too huh?
Oh yeah we can have a mini - DN Trade meetup for anyone who will be in Sydney for SMX.
It can just be at the Dinner event with the international speakers.
Currently we have around 20 people attending, if anyone else wants to attend this Dinner on a Monday night it will be May 11th (Monday)

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Can't remember that? ...... was it before or after the Black Banana presentation?
~
Have you proudly hung it in the lounge room yet ......as promised

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Good to catch up with a few of the gang, sorry I mentioned alldogwalking.com ..... we might have missed the rain, but then again ......at least we showed up

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo