What's new

Hotting up

domainlover

Top Contributor
Is it just me or does the domain sales market seem like it is really hotting up with some great sales prices and many offers on Net Fleet. I think the new 7 day offer period expiry is helping.

Rhythm

Top Contributor
Some healthy bid offers are happening at NetFleet... barely a minute between them.

Last edited:

DavidL

Top Contributor
Does seem like things have really stepped up a gear - not just offers but sales too. Definitely a monthly record for aftermarket sales in Jan. Will do some analysis and report here in a few days...

DomainNames

Top Contributor
If AUDA got rid of the 6 month rule and allowed a free market things will hotten up even more.

The good thing is AUDA recognised people want to buy and sell and its great to see how Netfleet has become a great service for the industry and market.

Hats off the Netfleet. I think Netfleet may wish to do some marketing also to Media etc to let people know they can possibly get the name they want from the aftermarket now.

How about a direct email campaign to Australia's top 5000 companies IT and marketing managers letting them know about netfleet? Most people still have no idea about it

Kaiser77

NF - early days

I agree DomainLover. It would be interesting to see if NF are planning a site upgrade or some new enhancement.

David, any news? Do tell...

K77.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads