What's new

HotCopper.com.au IPO

snoopy

Top Contributor
This company is way too small to be listed. I would imagine most of those profits (250k-500k) per year is going to get eaten up in fees related to being a public company. I'd be pretty surprised if this IPO happens.

Lorenzo

Top Contributor
This company is way too small to be listed. I would imagine most of those profits (250k-500k) per year is going to get eaten up in fees related to being a public company. I'd be pretty surprised if this IPO happens.

the IPO has been already approved, it should float next month

DomainNames

Top Contributor
A recent company I was looking at have some great marketing spin material... close to zero global sales, got listed on the ASX.....Share prices jumped the first day and then back to where they started. Some of the marketing material is great reading on how to write propaganda valuing the company at $178 millon..... un tapped Billion dollar industry....global opportunities.... new markets.... new technologies etc... current market cap is about $7 from the IPO..... and that money is dwindling fast from the daily expenses and still lack of actual sales.

A simple search online finds many overseas competitors in the same space with side by side comparisons disproving most of the spin.

Hopefully not too many people will lose their investment.

Scott.L

Top Contributor
AHahhhh the days of trade4profit what a wizard...

HC it's a den of thieves. I was surprised it got this far.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member