What's new

.hosting price increase on Synergy Wholesale

Christopher

Top Contributor
Checking my email this week, price increases, we knew were coming.

HOSTING
Registration, Renewal & Transfers - $543.00 per year
Restore (RGP) - $597.25 per restore (includes one year renewal)

What I don't get, is that over on Uniregistry the .hosting price hasn't changed, its still low $29.88. Is it just a price grab from SW, or is Uniregistry holding out on its customers to surprise them in the future.
I have two .hosting domains, and to be honest, even though i have two completed sites on them, I'm not driving traffic to them because of the surety of the pricing.
Luckily I also have some pricing sorted, and won't be transferring them over to SW anytime soon.

snoopy

Top Contributor
The pricing doesn't kick in till later in the year, some registrars are giving registrants an early birthday present by bringing it forward.

Drop those names as soon as you can, they will never be worth anything.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Checking my email this week, price increases, we knew were coming.

What I don't get, is that over on Uniregistry the .hosting price hasn't changed, its still low $29.88. Is it just a price grab from SW, or is Uniregistry holding out on its customers to surprise them in the future.
I have two .hosting domains, and to be honest, even though i have two completed sites on them, I'm not driving traffic to them because of the surety of the pricing.
Luckily I also have some pricing sorted, and won't be transferring them over to SW anytime soon.

Avoid New Gtld's due to lack of stability

Christopher

Top Contributor
Thanks, guys, very helpful. I asked my host, but the support I chatted with either didn't know, or it wasn't privy to their department to know about the price increases.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member