What's new

HostGator

akitsodesign

Hello there,
For anyone interested in hosting on HostGator.com - use this 25% off coupon: "AKITSOWEBSITES"

Good luck!
Nick.

Snooks

Top Contributor
I may be a nub but I love hostgator

I like their customer service and if their servers wernt so slow, i might have kept hosting more sites with them. But when i keep getting reports of tthe sites timing out and stuff like that, i get very concerned.

I love Ventraip:) Im happy paying double the price for the huge increase in speed :)

DavidL

Top Contributor
I really like Hostgator and as you said their service is great (considering what you pay).

Aways amazes me when the live chat is:

(11:47:46 PM) System: There are currently 2 people in front of you and 129 chat technicians assisting customers.

Imagine that room - 129 chat technicians!!!

Snooks

Top Contributor
I really like Hostgator and as you said their service is great (considering what you pay).

If i had to be honest i must admit that we really do expect a lot for our $10-$20 per month. Im as guilty as anyone else:(

James

Top Contributor
I got like 3 servers with Hostgator, they are decent, but customer support emails are pretty bad lol, some times it takes a few emails to get your message across.

Have 2 with Ventra good too..

djuqa

Top Contributor
use "dntradecomau" for $24.94usd off any HOSTGATOR reseller package.

Last edited:

James

Top Contributor
support is actually pretty quick for host gator,

I had a problem over the weekend could not access a c-pannel, sent an email had a reply in 5 mins.

This is on a weekend too..

ozcopper

Agreed, all of my sites are hosted with hostgator and i have been with them as a reseller for 3 years. I think they are brilliant!

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo