What's new

HorseRacingTips.com.au

Scott.L

Top Contributor
its good Callum, i think you need to get in on the action with this one to extract the best out it. (reviews from experts coupled with a bet option);)

Callum

its good Callum, i think you need to get in on the action with this one to extract the best out it. (reviews from experts coupled with a bet option);)
Was thinking about it Scott, very competitive niche organically though :(. Cheers!

Scott.L

Top Contributor
look at it this way, If a nieche isnt competative then its not worth entering it, a highly competative niche is a positive sign. Gloves on, Chin down, look for an opening...Booom! 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8...Next :cool:

topflight

look at it this way, If a nieche isnt competative then its not worth entering it, a highly competative niche is a positive sign. Gloves on, Chin down, look for an opening...Booom! 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8...Next :cool:
Spot on with the commentary!

snoopy

Top Contributor

Agree. Especially in terms of potential interest that is want you want, a whole lot of people clamouring for position.

Even though the EMD stuff is out of favour it is the type of domain (gambling) I could imagine good demand for.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Emd's will always look good on a business card, "Yes I sell hats, here's my business card" ....... Hats.Com

xwdomains

Top Contributor
great pickup I would be looking for a horse racing affiliate program quite a few to choose from pay around 30% or a CPA offer.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo