What's new

HomeLoan.com.au Enquiry

Ashman

Top Contributor
I thought I would checkout what the buyers of homeloan.com.au had done with their website considering they paid so much for it. It's a nice looking site, very fresh and easy to navigate.

They have a lead generation form which I filled in and waited for their response. The following day I received a follow-up email which put me off totally and I believe does nothing for their credibility.

The email starts off by saying "We have attempted to contact you on several occasion in regards to your home loan enquiry and unfortunately we have been unable to reach you."

I left my mobile number and receive no calls or missed calls since completing the form. I just think that if these guys expect to operate a legitimate business they are getting off on the wrong foot with such a follow up statement, which was obviously a “porky pie”.

Am I overreacting or is that an acceptable way to communicate with potential new customers?

findtim

Top Contributor
its not an acceptable way to do business online or otherwise.

( those shoes pee me off ! )

as the mars bartv advert says " with a mars bar comes GREAT responsibility " and so should a great domain name.

answering the phone, EVEN when it says "blocked number" and answering emails promptly are just core skills to a business.

tim

disclosure: i do not have message bank on my mobile, i dislike it so i either answer or it keeps ringing but when my phone rings i do answer, blocked number or not.

aus11

Top Contributor
I don't understand after spending so much on their domain, they still use a grey logo on a grey background in their footer? Just looks unprofessional and would have taken all of two minutes to change the text to white so that it is properly visible.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member