What's new

Holiday.com

neddy

Top Contributor
You would think that the auctioneer of Holiday dot com would double check for any typos on their webpage.

Who can spot the error? Hint: it is quite "big". :)

Attachments

• Holiday.Com_-_Auctioned_By_Breathe_Luxury_At_World_Travel_Market_-_5th_November_2014,_5pm_at_Lon.jpg
    Holiday.Com_-_Auctioned_By_Breathe_Luxury_At_World_Travel_Market_-_5th_November_2014,_5pm_at_Lon.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 63

Joel

Top Contributor
Relatively easy to spot with your hint. I wonder whether I would have picked it up otherwise.

Whether or not it'll affect the outcome of the auction is debatable :)

neddy

Top Contributor
Relatively easy to spot with your hint. I wonder whether I would have picked it up otherwise.

Whether or not it'll affect the outcome of the auction is debatable :)

findtim will never pick it up! ;)

And I'm sure the typo won't affect the outcome of the auction - however you'd think that they'd want to get it right when they are advertising a prestigious cyber property.

Joel

Top Contributor
And I'm sure the typo won't affect the outcome of the auction - however you'd think that they'd want to get it right when they are advertising a prestigious cyber property.

I do agree, I'd personally want it spot on!

neddy

Top Contributor
An article in News.com.au today highlights the value of domain names (dot com in this instance).

Opening para is a good one - and it makes for another "sales aid" to bookmark.

DOMAIN names that are memorable and search-engine friendly are branding gold, which is why companies scrap over the rights to own them, sending their value into the mega millions.
http://www.news.com.au/technology/o...ternet-addresses/story-fnjwnhzf-1227042771894

Holiday.com gets another good mention.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members