What's new

Hobart.com.au/Netfleet AD on News.com.au

DomainNames

Top Contributor
Good to see some fools dont think the internet will work and domain names are of no value :) ( the reader comments on the link)

I think its worth $50k+ lets see what it goes for.. maybe somone needs to let fairfax media or news corp know its for sale so it goes to a good home

Honan

Top Contributor
Thanks for heads up, italiandragon
Great to see the netfleet auction getting mainstream press

Shaun

Top Contributor
Wow - Well done AGAIN NetFleet for getting this out in to mainstream media.

This is HUGE for us all.

Lorenzo

Top Contributor
People...don't get too excited as reserve is not met yet and we don't know where it stands.

Michael Tan

Guess results aren't published because expectations are not met .... and keeps the illusion that domain names can sell for big $$

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor
I see there are a few names on that list, previously sold at auction that are up for auction again this week.. what's the go there? Surely not a quick flip

Last edited:

oldjonesy

I see there are a few names on that list, previously sold at auction that are up for auction again this week.. what's the go there? Surely not a quick flip

Perhaps the bidder who won was not genuine?

Since hobart.com.au didnt appear in the sold list I assume it didnt meet the reserve set?

Timmy

Banned
Perhaps the bidder who won was not genuine?

Since hobart.com.au didnt appear in the sold list I assume it didnt meet the reserve set?

It was still short of reserve when I looked with 10 mins to go. I would assume your assumption is correct :)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member