What's new

Hi

dima

Hi all,

My name is Dimitri, I met a few of you at the domain meet in Melbourne a couple of months back.

I started off in the industry a little while ago with some MFA type sites in the financial and hair loss niches. I also ran a couple of blogs a while back, one on Australian Equities, and the other about trading generally.

I am very much a small player, but have recently started to acquire some higher quality domains than what I started out with. I'm also only just getting into the aussie domains. Hoping to put a lot more time into this game going forward and really making an effort to get my stronger domains developed.

My strongest skill is content and idea generation. My weakest skill is coding. A balance I am continually trying to adjust :)

Let us know if you have any other questions, otherwise I look forward to some quality discussion on the boards!

Dima

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
Life's all about "a balance we are continually trying to adjust".
Welcome Dima, we spoke briefly at the domain meet in Melbourne. Catch you at the DROP!

Regards,
George Pongas

DavidL

Top Contributor
Hi Dimitri,

Nice to see you here! Welcome to DNtrade.

Was good to meet you in Melbourne - hopefully we can organise another meetup soon - Sydney's turn I guess.

Cheers

David

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members