What's new

Hi there

Ken

I guess it's time I introduced myself.

My name's Ken, same as my account. I work for Dark Blue Sea in various roles and for various projects as part of their development team. Primarily the ones with which you will probably be most familiar are Fabulous and Drop.

I'll be here along with Ant, serving mainly as a technical liason with the community, to assist with any technical issues you may have or suggestions for new features and improvements.

I don't really own a whole heap of domains myself, but I do have a deep understanding of the rules, regulations, protocols and technical procedures to do with domains and the internet in general.

Hopefully I can be of some assistance to some of you from time to time.

--
Ken.

Chris.C

Top Contributor
Welcome to DNTrade. It's always great to have someone with your expertise floating around.

djuqa

Top Contributor
I do have a deep understanding of the rules, regulations, protocols and technical procedures to do with domains and the internet in general.

--
Ken.
Woohoo at last someone with some REAL knowledge. We have all been doing this for so long without any at all.

Last edited:

Ken

Woohoo at last someone with some REAL knowledge. We have all been doing this for so long without any at all.

I'm sure that you've all managed quite well. ;)

Regardless, it's exciting to be an actual part of the community, rather than just lurking around and providing nameless background technical information by proxy.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member