What's new

Hi there, Simon here from Escrow Angel

Hi folks,

I have been observing DNTrade from a distance and decided it was time to join given that my colleagues and I have recently launched Australia's answer to escrow.com, Escrow Angel.

We have established ourselves as a dedicated online escrow and transaction management service with a specific focus on the safe and smooth transfer of funds between Buyers and Sellers in high ticket, complex and long distance transactions. Accordingly, we are duly incorporated and satisfy all requisite financial services licensing and regulatory requirements to be able to offer these services to the Australian market. Our board consists of lawyers, accountants and IT software veterans. We offer a range of payment options including direct bank transfer and credit card (via BPAY for a very small surcharge) limited only by one's credit card account limit.

Our objective is to serve the domain trading community in any way we can and to provide a safe and secure escrow alternative based within Australia's borders. I am more than happy to assist anyone with any question or enquiry as to how escrow works, the appropriateness of various payment methods, or anything else. So please don't hesitate to contact me.

I'm very much looking forward to meeting you at some point.

Cheers
Simon

findtim

Top Contributor
cool, sydney based i see, looks like you have a lot to add to the dnt community and hopefully we add as well to your business

welcome

tim

DavidL

Top Contributor
Welcome Simon,

Site looks great and really good for all of us to have a local alternative.

Well done!

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
Hi Simon,

Welcome. This service is long overdue. We use Escrow.com on a regular basis for our higher value domain sales and have been looking for something similar for AU$ transactions.

Andrew

acheeva

Top Contributor
Successful Transaction

I completed another successful transaction through Escrow Angels this week (a government agency)

All went very smoothly

Thanks for the plug, Acheeva!

We're currently aiming to release in early 2013 version 2 of the application which is going to include some new features which will make an already smooth process a lot smoother and more intuitive.

Thanks for your and others' feedback on the system.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member