What's new

Hi Mike Fabulous here!

Mike Robertson

Top Contributor
Just found out about this forum and thought I would join. I work for Fabulous.com. For those that don't know we are a domain registrar, monetization program and aftermarket domain solution, and we are based out in Brisbane, Australia.

I have been with the company nearly 6 years now and my current position is Business Development Manager.

Whilst we are not a .com.au registrar, we are very interested in the space and look forward to being involved in the discussions here.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

soj

Founder
Hi Mike and welcome to the DN Trade forum. Good to have some people from one of the biggest Australian domain companies here on the forum. I look forward to some possible propositions we may have with your company.

Mike Robertson

Top Contributor
Thanks for the replies guys! We are currently looking into becoming an .au registrar. As soon as I have more details, I will be sure to let you all know.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

GilesColey

Welcome Mike

Been on quite a few of the Fabulous threads over at Namepros

I didnt realise you were based in Brisbane

I have about 350 domain at Fab

Cheers

Giles

Mike Robertson

Top Contributor
Hi Giles,

If you are ever over this way, feel free to drop into the office. This is also an open invitation for any others that are in the neighborhood.

Mike
Fabulous.com

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Hey mike could you tell us what fabulous's attitude towards adult domains ? also numeric domains ? i heard some companies dont pay chinese type in traffic ? thanks

Mike Robertson

Top Contributor
We are happy to monetize adult domains as long as they are not illegal or questionable in nature. Numeric domains probably won't perform well on our program, also names that primarily have International traffic.

You will find that some parking companies do well for certain types of domains, and others do better for other names. We have found that we do well with English language domains that consist of commercial terms/phrases which receive type-in/direct navigation traffic.

There are a number of metrics we take into consideration when reviewing portfolios. Two very important factors are whether or not the phrase/term the domain name consists of has a search count and/or paid advertisers in the major PPC search engines, Google/Overture.

Domains that have good scores for both of these metrics mentioned will typically perform well on our program.

Let me know if there are any other questions.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

Mike Robertson

Top Contributor
We have a small number of .tv domains parked with us. The majority have little or no traffic though. Again, it would also fall back to whether they are commercial in nature and the traffic is predominantly from English speaking countries, ie. USA, Canada, UK, Australia, etc.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

Mike Robertson

Top Contributor
Hi James,

Good to here from you, I hope all is going well. Yes we'll be at TRAFFIC NY, we haven't decided who will be attending.

Plans for TDU are going really well, we've had an overwhelming response from both attendees and sponsors.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Hey mike , does fabulous accept .me names for parking , i tried to park one at revenuedirect and couldn't ? i am thinkng aboiut changing parking companies , cheers

Mike Robertson

Top Contributor
Hi Spacey,

We will be accepting Premium .me domains on our program. If you are looking to test our parking program, feel free to send me a list of domains, or shoot it through to support@fabulous.com

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

Mike Robertson

Top Contributor
By premium, I mean those that are likely to receive type-in traffic; generic and commercial in nature.

We won't be accepting all .me names, like any other domains that use our parking, we will review on a case by case basis.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics