What's new

Hi guys

abbas

Hi,

My name is Abbas and I've started designing and developing websites since 2001 where I had to use Front page 98 and later on Front page 2000!

I came to Australian in late 2006 and became interested in SEO and affiliate since 2007 after attending in an Internet Marketing Summit. It was an international event which had a lot of Americans trying sell their training courses for 3k to 5k to show how people can make money online!

I've done my own study and experiment with DNN, Joomla and now wordpress in terms of SEO but still a long way to go.

I attended in SEO Melbourne meetup early this month where I was lucky enough to meet Tim, Peter, Chris and Paul.

I had a chat with Tim and he recommended to register in this website and also gave me a few advises about this business too. Thanks Tim.

I'm here to learn more about domain trading either buy and sell domains or buy, build and then sale websites or perhaps other ways of earning which I'm not aware right now.

Thank you Tim again for recommending this website to me and I hope I can learn more from you and all other experts in this website.

Regards
Abbas

findtim

Top Contributor
welcome, I think you can learn HEAPS more from others here as I am always learning from them, so its a big circle of information.

I'm so glad you joined, search for threads using your keywords that you want to know about and you will find a mountain of information.

see you next month

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads