What's new

Hi guys

Louey37

Hey, my name's Leigh. I'm the new kid here.

I've been involved in online marketing since 2011, primarily driving traffic through SEO and social media with a bit of Adwords on the side.

I'm here because I'm in the process of building a .com.au blog network and wanted to chat with more guys the world of domains, marketing, and everything in between.

If any of you guys have a .com.au blog network and are selling links, please don't be afraid to hit me up.

See you around!

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Welcome Leigh, what state are you in, i ask the new folk so they become aware we sometimes meet up for a coffee (in melbourne)

Louey37

I'm in NSW but not a part that I imagine many others are... I'm on the far south coast in a town called Merimbula. It's 20 minutes south of Bega and 45 minutes north of the VIC border.

I'm really surprised that there aren't more digital entreprenuers on the far south coast. It's beautiful, cheap, and you can fly to Sydney or Melbourne in an hour and a half.

Anyone else from around here?

Cal

Top Contributor
Hi Leigh welcome to DNTrade! Merimbula is a beautiful part of the country, I have family that live there. I'm based in Melbourne :)

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Yep lot's of huge flatheads to caught around that part of the coast and on the border, Mallacoota etc, might be just a tad far for coffee LOL

chris

Top Contributor
Welcome to DNTrade Leigh!

I love that part of the country. I'm from Melbourne, but visit the area a few times a year. I always look forward to Fish n Chips at Bermagui - they are the best! ;)

Louey37

Ok, so it seems as though it's better known than I thought! Yes, beautiful part of the country and the fishing is amazing. The only thing that I think is better than the fishing is the surfing, but that's just my opinion.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member