1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi guys

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Louey37, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Louey37

Louey37 Membership: Community

Hey, my name's Leigh. I'm the new kid here.

I've been involved in online marketing since 2011, primarily driving traffic through SEO and social media with a bit of Adwords on the side.

I'm here because I'm in the process of building a .com.au blog network and wanted to chat with more guys the world of domains, marketing, and everything in between.

If any of you guys have a .com.au blog network and are selling links, please don't be afraid to hit me up.

See you around!

2. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

Welcome Leigh, what state are you in, i ask the new folk so they become aware we sometimes meet up for a coffee (in melbourne)

3. Louey37

I'm in NSW but not a part that I imagine many others are... I'm on the far south coast in a town called Merimbula. It's 20 minutes south of Bega and 45 minutes north of the VIC border.

I'm really surprised that there aren't more digital entreprenuers on the far south coast. It's beautiful, cheap, and you can fly to Sydney or Melbourne in an hour and a half.

Anyone else from around here?

4. Cal

Cal Administrator

Hi Leigh welcome to DNTrade! Merimbula is a beautiful part of the country, I have family that live there. I'm based in Melbourne :)

5. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

Yep lot's of huge flatheads to caught around that part of the coast and on the border, Mallacoota etc, might be just a tad far for coffee LOL

6. chris

chris Administrator

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Welcome to DNTrade Leigh!

I love that part of the country. I'm from Melbourne, but visit the area a few times a year. I always look forward to Fish n Chips at Bermagui - they are the best! ;)

7. Suzabro

Suzabro Administrator

Welcome Leigh :)

8. Louey37

Ok, so it seems as though it's better known than I thought! Yes, beautiful part of the country and the fishing is amazing. The only thing that I think is better than the fishing is the surfing, but that's just my opinion.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

9. Philip Littlewood

Philip Littlewood Membership: Community

Welcome, Leigh, and you will find that DNTrade is full of Big Fish as well as some mere minnows like myself