What's new

Hi from the UK - GerBot

GerBot

Hi Guys,
I'm Gerard Doyle, currently live in London but very much an Aussie.

I've been involved with domains since I worked at DBS and was involved when Fabulous.com was originally set-up.

I'm now buying expired and valuable domain names.

I've a strong, SEO, PPC and affiliate background and have run a number of dot com businesses and agencies.

I recognise a few of the names here already so hope to get more involved.

cheers

neddy

Top Contributor
Welcome!

Hi Gerard,

Great to have you here at DNT. Someone of your calibre and experience will no doubt
bring a lot to the table. :)

Each week we will be trying to add new features and sub-forums. Plus we are pro-actively
seeking out new members who we feel will be able to be great contributors.

When you have great dynamics and a good mix of people and skills, then everyone wins. :)

Cheers, Ned

DavidL

Top Contributor
Hi Gerard,

Welcome to Dntrade. As an example of 'what a small world', I was introduced to Gerard through an old school mate of mine in the UK a couple of years ago!

So, now with clocks changed, what time in the middle of the night are you sitting up waiting for the drops??

Timmy

Banned
Hi Gerard,

Welcome to the forum :)

Sounds like you can bring some valid advice to the forums, look forward to catching some insights from your experience.

Cheers, Tim.

GerBot

Hi Gerard,

Welcome to the forum :)

Sounds like you can bring some valid advice to the forums, look forward to catching some insights from your experience.

Cheers, Tim.

Hey Tim,
nice vouchers sites. Drop me a PM as I work with the big voucher sites here in the UK.

GerBot

Hi Gerard,

Welcome to Dntrade. As an example of 'what a small world', I was introduced to Gerard through an old school mate of mine in the UK a couple of years ago!

So, now with clocks changed, what time in the middle of the night are you sitting up waiting for the drops??

I think the drop is 3am so I', just bidding and going to sleep. I think a few of the people here (you know who you are) have already figured that out.

So once I'm beaten I rarely come back for more pain.

But now that everyone knows I might have to change that just to mess with their minds ;)

Mike Robertson

Top Contributor
Long time no see Gerard! How's things across the pond? Hope you and the fam are doing well.

Side note to others - I had the pleasure of working alongside Gerard for a number of years at DBS and he is a class act and will be a great addition here.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member