1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi from the noobie!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by The Mint Man, Sep 4, 2008.

1. The Mint Man

The Mint Man Membership: Community

Hi people,
    Recently came across this forum thanks to Richard Green from 'domain trading post'.
    I'm from the sunny Central Coast of NSW and interested to know who else is from up this way... Noticed that a few of the top selling domain names for 2008 are directly related to the Central Coast... wow!!
    Also interested to know if a bloke by the name of George May ever gets on here? or if anyone else here knows him. He was featured in one of the Central Coasts local papers a little while back, apparently he owned (at the time) 185,000 domain names:eek:
    I have a few domains that I would like to post up to see what people think they are worth but thought I had better post here first.

Cheers:D

Last edited: Sep 4, 2008
  2. soj

soj Founder

Welcome to DN Trade, Domain Trading Post is a great site with many quality domains up for sale. I hope you enjoy your time here, learn some stuff, make some money, and hopefully some friends.

3. synchronicityhosting.com

synchronicityhosting.com Membership: Community

Hi there,

Welcome, look forward to chatting with you.

Cheers,
    Robyn

4. DavidL

DavidL Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Hi Mint man,

Welcome to the forum! I'm from Sydney so not too far away. Seems to me like there seem to be more domainers towards Melbourne than Sydney area for some reason.

Good luck with tracking down George... wow that's a lot of names!

5. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

hi ya mint man , good to have you here , have fun